HISTORY: St Paul’s Papanui is an Anglican Church that has been providing Christian worship for the people of Papanui since 1853. Our Bell Tower has a full peal of 8 bells which were installed in 1880. Our church is surrounded by a large graveyard, which provides a peaceful oasis in which to sit and rest in the midst of the busy Papanui business area.
- Click to find our Location
- Meet our Vicar
- Sunday Services, What to Expect and What We Believe
- Book our facilities
- COVID-19 information